ZeeGoggles stands behind its products 100%.
Any product we sell that is defective will be replaced or repaired according to the following schedule:
SKI GOGGLES: are warranted for 2 years from date of delivery against defects in materials and workmanship. Scratched lenses are not covered by this warranty but defective lenses are. Even the goggle's strap has a 2 yr warranty - but - that does not cover the slight fraying that is normal for a goggle strap.
ALL OTHER ITEMS: all items, not SKI GOGGLES, such as goggle cases, prescription lens inserts, ski poles and all other items are warranted for 2 years from date of delivery against defects in materials and workmanship.
RETURNS: if you must return an item the following rules apply
1) Item must be shipped back to us within 30 days of receipt
2) Item must be in the original packaging
3) USED SKI GOGGLES CANNOT BE RETURNED FOR ANY REASON!!!
4) If a brand-new item is defective it will be replaced. A return of a defective item must be approved by ZeeGoggles, generally if an item is defective (very rare) we will replace it.
5) Lenses must STILL BE WRAPPED to be returned (with a goggle set of sold individually)
6) Goggle fit can be tested WITHOUT UNWRAPPING LENSES - UNWRAPPED LENSES CANNOT BE RETURNED!!!
7) RETURN FEES: since we include postage with all products, any return will have a fee subtracted from its value to cover our original packaging and shipping costs as follows: Barkeater goggles (all models) $15; Twister goggles $10; WildAIr goggles $10
8) ZeeGoggles DOES NOT pay the return shipping costs
9) ZeeGoggles must be contacted before any return is sent, we will issue a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER that must be included with all returns.
... because visibility is everything
ZeeGoggles Partner Program
I can earn income while ... what?
You mean, while on the snow? No way!
YES: Love our goggles? Tell others about them, and, that’s about it. Yes way! *
ZeeGoggles Partner Program: a grass-roots marketing system where you tell others about ZeeGoggles (and offer a great price) and earn commission. ”We’re all in this together”